
It's been a while since I've used my
Moby Wrap to carry Brennan. Since we've been dealing with bouts of sickness, he's been a little clingier than usual, so I decided to pull out the wrap and see if that helped. He seemed to really enjoyed being carried in it. The
Moby lets you position the baby in many different ways. For a baby of Brennan's size, you'd normally just have them facing forward with arms and legs out, but I was trying to keep him a little contained, so I made it a little pod-like, with his arms and legs wrapped up! The picture here was taken at home, but we tried this at Home Depot and I got a lot of positive comments from people passing by. Brennan was happy to be close to me and have a birds eye view of everything, although I had to stick his arms and legs out pretty quickly, he wasn't too happy to be so contained.
2 comments:
That's cool. :) (So what did you get at Home Depot? What's the next project?)
You know, I just saw my Moby Wrap all curled up in its pouch in the garage where it's been living for months now, and I wondered if I could use it now with my 22 lb 4 oz BIG BOY! I recently bought a Hip Sling but apparently I don't have good baby-carrying hips and poor Evan nearly fell right out of the thing. So it went back to the store! I'll have to dust off the Moby and give it another try. Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment