Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Brennan and I started off Saturday with a visit to see Shana and Spencer. Shana and I have been trying to get together for months now, but often have scheduling conflicts. Spencer is about 6 weeks younger than Brennan. Even though they are too young to really "play together," they definitely were aware of each other. We had a really nice visit. While we were there, Brian was in Alexandria taking a certification exam. After leaving Shana's, Brian was still in Alexandria, so we decided to head over and meet him. We got ice cream at our favorite little place in Old Town, named Scoop, and walked around the waterfront. It was a great afternoon.




This Sunday, we finally did Brennan's baby dedication. We had wanted to do it earlier, but then never picked a date. I was starting to think we might never get to it, but then our pastor contacted us about planning the dedication for this Sunday, along with his 3 month old daughter and another couple who has a 5 month old son. All my pictures came out dark and a little grainy, and I wasn't able to correct the red-eye, but I wanted to share at least one with you here.


After church, we had lunch with our friends Jill and Olivia and then headed home for laundry (me) and the gym (Brian.) Brennan and I spent some time outside. He was being so funny and cute. He kept laughing and going after my camera. It's been a while since I posted a video of his laughter, so I got this quick little video to share with you.

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

His laugh is so wonderful. You can hear God in a baby's laugh -- best sound ever!! I'm so glad things are well with you. I cannot believe Brennan is almost 1. WOW.