Saturday, June 27, 2009

Zooming Around

Brian took Friday off to clean the garage and to continue studying for his Microsoft Certification upgrade. That gave Brennan a little extra daddy time in the morning before heading to Ana's for the day. I caught this great shot of them watching a Baby Einstein video together.

Brennan is all about walking around with his walking toys. Every time I turn my head, he is up and walking. He's become quite good at doing laps around the house and knows how to correct himself if he runs into the wall or corner with the toy. Brian likes to "chase" him, as you can see in the picture above, and that just gets Brennan going... and fast!

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

He gets cuter with each post / visit. I love how going in the kitchen was funny. :) Has Brennan asked for anything for his birthday?