Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Man on a Mission

I am finally sitting down to post about our fun from last weekend. Brennan really took off with his walking toys. I tried to get a good video, but Brian was busy studying for an upcoming certification exam, so I had to try to position Brennan and then run into place with the camera in time to get a good shot. It didn't go so well, but this was the best of what I got. I will try to get a better video of the little guy in action this weekend.


Brennan basically did laps around house with the walking toy, going from the kitchen though the front hallway, to the living room, dining room, and back to the kitchen. He would just give an irritated grunt whenever he got stuck in a corner or hit a wall. I am working on teaching him how to back out of a corner on his own.


We bought a baby carrying backpack from a friend of mine who was going to post it on Craig's List. At first, Brennan was a little nervous at first being up so high, but then seemed to really like it. The only problem was that it was a very hot afternoon, so we didn't get too far with our walk. Just enough to test it out though. Maybe we'll have a chance to put it to better use this weekend.

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Brennan seemed to learn on that walker really quickly. WOW!! It will be fun to see him and Meghan run around together. We've been thinking about the backpack too, so it's nice to get the review.