It was Brennan's first birthday today. I took the day off to spend it with the little guy. With the holiday on Friday, I had a four day weekend, which was really nice. Brian, Brennan and I went to the park on Saturday. We brought our lunch for a quick picnic and then headed to the swings. Brennan also tried the slide out for the first time and seemed to like it.
Since I was off today, I made Brian a birthday dinner of ribs followed by Carvel Cake (his favorite.) Brennan tried the ribs too and like them, but he wanted nothing to do with the ice cream. After we ate, I let him try drinking out of cup without the sippy top and he turned out to be a sopping wet mess.

4 comments:
:) We tried the sippy without a top a few times... and still use tops! Oy. I hope both of the guys in your house had happy birthdays. It was nice catching up with you on Saturday.
Happy birthday sweetie! wish i could come to the party but will be thinking of you :)
Happy Birthday Brennan!! We can't wait for your party tomorrow!
Megan, I love how you put up the Photos of the Year collection. That is so cool to see all the changes from month to month, all lined up in a row. Brennan has gotten so big, and seems to get cuter and cuter every month! I am going to have to steal your idea for Evan's blog!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SWEET BRENNAN!!! I can't believe he's ONE already. He's SO adorable, Megan. I love the pics and being able to 'watch him grow' through your blog. :-)
Post a Comment