Saturday, October 10, 2009

15 Month Check-Up

It's hard to believe Brennan is already 15 months old. We went for Brennan's 15 month pediatrician appointment last week. He was 33 inches long (93%) and weighed 24 lbs 9 oz (51%). The doctor is happy with his growth and development and predicted he is going to play sports and keep me busy! While waiting in the exam room for the doctor to arrive, Brennan had fun pulling all the books off the shelf, pushing the doctor's stool (on wheels) around and climbing up and down the Little Tikes chair that was in the exam room.

Since our trip to Richmond, I've tried to allow Brennan to get a little messier than usual with dinner. Normally, I prefer to try to keep the food from flying too much, but Denise inspired me to let him get a little wild. Here was the result (sorry for the red-eye, but I am having major problems with my laptop, so I haven't been able to access my photo editing software, and I dont know how to get the software on Brian's computer to work.)

Brennan starting saying "apple" last week and I managed to catch it on video at the end of our messy dinner. Thought you might enjoy this clip.

No comments: