Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October Catch Up

I have a fair amount of catching up to do, since I haven't posted anything in over 2 weeks. My laptop is not taking a charge and I feel a little lost without it, so I haven't been taking time to work on the blog. We went back to LI for Alissa's wedding on October 17 (Congrats Alissa and Bill!) Brennan spent the afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa Pecorino while Brian and I were at the wedding. While at my parent's house, Brennan gave the piano a try and seemed to be very amused by it.

Last weekend, Uncle Philip and Aunt Kerry came for a visit. Brennan had a great time reading with Uncle Philip and learning to do "cheers" with Aunt Kerry while watching the Penn State game. Don't worry, Brennan's is empty. We had big plans to go to the Fall Festival at Cox Farms, but it was a total wash out. It rained all day on Saturday, so we stayed in and had a very lazy day at the house. Since we missed it last weekend, Brennan and I are hoping to make it out to Cox Farms with Shana and Spencer on Friday.

On Monday, I had to run a few errands at Ulta and Target. Conveniently, there is a little playground right in the shopping center, so Brennan got to have a little fun between stores.


1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I cannot believe that hair. WOWsers. Brennan is so cute. I just want to give him a big hug!