Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weekend on Long Island

We went to Long Island last weekend for a family baby shower. It was my first road trip alone with Brennan. I drove at night, so Brennan slept for most of the trip. I did my best to drink as little as possible, since once he was asleep, I had no intention of making a pit stop! We stayed at my sister's place on Friday night and made the rest of the trip out east on Friday morning. On the way, we visited with Brian's parents and had lunch with Aunt Kerry. I caught up with a high school friend that night. We spent Saturday afternoon at the baby shower. The mother to be, Debbie, looked great and Brennan had a blast chasing my aunt's dog around. I don't know why I didn't take any photos. I really didn't take a ton of pictures over the weekend, but have a few to share with you.

Brennan was trying on Uncle Pete's boots:


Brennan enjoyed playing on the hammock. Here he is with my dad.

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

What a little traveler Brennan is!