Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day and Turtle Sitting

For Father's Day, Brennan and I got Brian new camping/lawn chairs. (We will not be using them for camping, just for general use.) In addition to the adult sized chairs, we got a kid sized chair for Brennan. He enjoyed testing it out on Father's day morning. Brian made us waffles for breakfast and then we headed for church. We took Brian out to lunch at a Irish Pub. That evening, I made rib-eye steaks and baked potatoes for dinner. A day full of man food for the big guy!

We are currently turtle-sitting for a friend from church. The picture below was taken while I was cleaning their turtle tank outside. They are smaller than Flash, but still good sized turtles. Their names are Mr. and Mrs. Brennan has enjoyed helping me feed them everyday. In fact, whenever he sees them, he yells "PEED," which is his way of saying, "feed." He is currently substituting the "f" sound with the "p" sound in all words that start with the letter F.

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Brennan cracks me up! He is just so dang cute! Meghan likes her little chair like that too; in fact, I should un-bury it from all the junk in our garage. :)