Friday, October 1, 2010

New 'Do

Hairdo that is! I took Brennan to Cartoon Cuts yesterday while we were at the mall. I didn't get any photos of the actual haircut because I didn't have the camera with me. However, even if I did, I don't think I would have been able to take any pictures because Brennan was freaking out the entire time. I had to be fully involved in the cut, holding him still while the hairdresser worked.
.
Here are the before and after shots:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The hairdresser really went to town and cut his bangs a little too short for my taste, so now I feel like I have to spike them to make his hair look cute. But, at least she was able to trim his edges and square off the back, something that I have wanted to do, but haven't attempted.
.
Will Brennan's next cut be a mom special or a return trip to Cartoon Cuts? The jury is still out on that one.