We got somewhere around 10 inches of snow on Wednesday with a few extra flurries this morning. Brennan and I finally got out to enjoy it this afternoon. I don't know if it was the depth or wetness of the snow, but our sled wasn't really zooming down the slope of our backyard the way it had in December. After a few tries to get some speed, Brennan had enough of the sled, so we headed to the front yard to make a snowman.

I thought he turned out pretty nicely.

Some of the neighborhood kids were coming down the street and Brennan engaged them in a little snowball fight. Thankfully, they were willing to play along and actually hung out with us for a good chunk of time. They even hollowed out a little snow fort for Brennan from the piles that the plow left on the side of the road.


2 comments:
How cute! I think M would love to spend more time outside, but C gets cold pretty quickly -- and frustrated that he isn't moving around on his own -- so we haven't gotten out much. Sounds like you've got some awesome neighbors. :)
Ah! Just look at Brennan enjoying himself! The snow man does look quite hip with a pretty nice scarf :-)
Post a Comment