Friday, October 28, 2011

10 Day Recap

I realized that I hadn't been on the blog since last Monday, so I wanted to catch you up on what we've been doing.  Two weekends ago, Uncle Paul came to visit.  It was the first time he met Tyler.  Brennan enjoyed playing with Paul.
We've all been feeling a little under the weather with colds, so we've been spending a lot of time around the house.  Here is Brian lounging with Tyler.
The picture below is for my Uncle Dave.  Much to Brian's chagrin, my Uncle Dave has a "Wall of Fame" that consists of family babies wearing Red Sox gear.  We received our obligatory Red Sox onesie this summer and I finally stuck Tyler in it to get Uncle Dave's picture.  Sorry Brian.
Here is Brennan working on riding his big boy bike.  He still prefers his tricycle, which is too small for him, but he is getting better with his bike.  We've recently met two 4 year old boys in the neighborhood and I think they will be a good influence at getting him on his bike more often.
Last Friday, we went to Pumpkinville for Brennan's preschool field trip.  I forgot my camera and didn't get too many shots with my phone because it was muddy and I was just trying to keep up with Brennan, while pushing a stroller with Tyler.  Tyler did really well and stayed in the stroller for most of the trip.  Brennan enjoyed working his way through the inflatable obstacle course, climbing a rock wall into a pirate ship and zooming down hillside slides.  For any locals, I'd recommend Cox Farms over Pumpkinville, but it was still a good time!
Last weekend, my parents were in town and they carved pumpkins with Brennan, which has been thrilling for him.  I somehow didn't take any pictures.  We are looking forward to the weekend and even more to Halloween night!  Brennan can't wait to dress up like Dash from the Incredibles and go trick or treating.

No comments: