After what felt like a month of straight rain, we had about a week of fairly beautiful weather. Of course, the rain is back now, but I think the sun will reappear in another day or two. Brennan is finally peddling his tricycle, which he is really too big for. We convinced him to try his big boy bike (with training wheels), but I haven't gotten that on camera yet.
Little T enjoyed some fresh air, watching Brennan run around.
Although he still needs some assistance steering and reversing, Brennan has pretty much gotten over his fear of his truck and we often take it out to ride around.
Tyler is often attached to me in the Baby Bjorn or the Moby Wrap, as seen below!
Uncle Pete introduced Brennan to the idea of climbing trees and Brennan's been asking to climb our neighbor's tree, which has a lot of low branches. I helped hoist him up, but he was pretty nervous and wouldn't move from the branch I placed him on. It'll be fun to see him get more courageous with this sort of thing!

No comments:
Post a Comment