Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2 Boys in a Baby Bath

I remember contemplating which baby bathtub to register for back when I was pregnant with Brennan.  Despite the tub's no frills design, I decided to go with the Baby Bargains recommendation of the Primo EuroBath and it has paid off.  The tub nicely grows with your little one as it lets them lay on one side and then you can transition them to other side of the tub where they can sit up on their own.  Brennan occasionally asks to take a bath in the little tub, which he can still squeeze into and I figure, "why not?!  It's good for water conservation!"  A few nights ago though, we discovered that both boys could technically fit into the baby tub together.  If I sit Tyler on the lay down side of the tub, then Brennan can sit on the bigger side and put his legs over Tyler's legs.  It's a squeeze, but Tyler loves being that close to Brennan.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cute! "T-Meister" makes me laugh, as does how Brennan wants to share the baby's toys and makes up words... We go through the exact same thing! Thanks for the video. :)