Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunny Bonanza!

On Wednesday, we made our way back to the Heritage Farm Museum with my friend, Ashley, and her kids.  They were having a special event called "The Bunny Bonanza."  A bunny rescue league came to the museum with bunnies that people could pet.  It was a complete mad-house that day.  There were WAY too many people there and I lost track of Tyler a couple of times.  At one point, I thought that even Brennan may have left the building.  Thankfully, no one left the building and the boys did seem to enjoy the bunnies.  But, after about an hour, we decided to call it quits!  It was hard to get pictures because the number of people, but I did snap a few.  Brennan really enjoyed petting the bunnies.  They were really soft!
The boys sat down for a decent period of time to complete an art project.
Brennan liked the bunny mask he made and kept it on longer than you would have expected, considering it was obstructing his vision!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Looks like fun! The weather sure has been crazy!