Tyler and I have been out and about this week. We went to the mall on Monday to have fun in the play area. Tyler had a blast and climbed all over the equipment.
On Wednesday, we went to the Tot Drop-In at the Sterling Community Center. It is open gym space with a bunch of toys for kids under 5. We got there right when it started at 9:30 and Tyler could have entertained himself for the entire two hours! Tyler loves Batman and Spiderman. Anytime he sees the Batman symbol or anything spiderman, he runs straight for it, pointing and screeching. It's really cute.He really enjoyed the slide, and went up and down it repeatedly.
The jumbo foam blocks were intriguing as well. There were some "older" kids turned the blocks into a castle, but Tyler just wanted to knock down their building.
I decided to switch Tyler to forward facing in the car (yes, I know the recommendation is to wait until they turn 2.) He stayed rear facing four months longer than Brennan did, and his feet have been a little crunched. He was very excited about his new view!

No comments:
Post a Comment