Tyler has been putting Brennan's backpack and saying "good bye" to me quite a bit lately. When I ask him where he is going, he says, "work." It's really funny. He loves wearing the backpack though and will put it on anytime he sees it laying around.
Brennan took the backpack away from him, and Tyler was ready to wrestle him to get it back.
Tyler is actually going to preschool one day a week starting in September, so I got him his own backpack. Since the backpack arrived, he often has it on and says, "backpack" quite clearly. He was showing it off to Brian, as Brian was getting ready to leave for work. He put on his Spiderman slippers, which he calls boots and was ready to go!
He was definitely trying to see what he could get away with as he left the house!
I think he really thought he was going to work with Brian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment