Sunday, August 25, 2013

Random Catch Up

I just transferred a bunch of photos and realized that I am way behind on blogging!  We had fall like temperatures two weeks ago, which put our pool outings on hold.  Instead, we spent a lot of time outside playing outside!
I just love this action shot of Tyler.
Tyler figured out how to climb up the rock wall on his own.
I couldn't help but post the photo below.  This really captures Tyler... standing on a table, screaming at the top of his lungs... yep, we hear you buddy.  The volume in our house is LOUD!
The boys have been playing pretty nicely together.
There was supposed to be a brood of cicadas hatching this year.  Although I haven't seen too many living cicadas, we've had quite a few of the shells hanging out on the play set.  Brennan and Tyler have been collecting them. 
They've been storing them in the critter shack, along with a few dead bugs... oh the joy of having boys! 
Brennan has been goofing around with Tyler.  They slide down the slide together and Brennan pretends that Tyler "gets him" when they reach the bottom.  I think Tyler is just enjoying getting a hug from his big brother.  Brennan also likes to pretend that Tyler bumps into him (and knocks him down) when he is swinging.
This pose just cracked me up!  It also makes for a good "before" picture for his hair.
Brennan finally got his hair cut.  It didn't turn out how I had hoped, but it is fine and with a little product, I think he'll look quite stylish for Pete and Meg's wedding.  In the photo below, the boys were helping Brian make blueberry pancakes using the recipe from Tyler Florence's children's book, Tyler Makes Pancakes.  They were delicious!
We've spent a lot of time this summer with Brennan's friend, Carter and his brother, Zach.  The boys really enjoying playing together at Algonkian Park.
We met Carter's family at their community pool last week.  I couldn't believe how empty it was!  When we arrived, it was only us and one other family - someone who we happened to know from preschool!  The boys had a blast playing and swimming together.

No comments: