Tuesday, August 6, was a day of appointments. The boys had dentist appointments at 9 and then were scheduled to see the pediatrician at 1:30. Brennan always does well at the dentist and this appointment was no exception. I was happy to hear that they felt he was doing a good enough job brushing that he can continue to do that on his own. He still has space between his molars, so no x-rays yet. I wasn't sure what to expect for Tyler. At 2, Brennan wouldn't even sit in the chair, much less for a cleaning, so we ended up having the appointment in their nursery room, where the dentist briefly looked into Brennan's mouth and painted a fluoride treatment on his teeth. My expectations were very low for Tyler's first dental visit, but he ended up doing pretty good! After watching Brennan in the chair, he was willing to climb in, but did not want Brennan to stay with him! He was sort of watching the Diego video that Brennan picked and was pretty intrigued by the water squirter. He could be coaxed into laying back in the chair with the promise of a drink from the water squirter. He ended up allowing the hygienist to do a full cleaning with the electric toothbrush. I couldn't get a picture though - every time I pulled out my phone, he tried to jump out of the chair.


1 comment:
I am glad the boys are doing so well! Great news!
Post a Comment