One of Brennan's favorite toys at Tyler's age was the wooden train tracks. We have had the tracks tucked away for a while now, just coming out here and there to make an appearance. But, I started thinking that Tyler might enjoy playing with the full set. So, I put it together and I was right! He's been having a ball playing with the trains.
He even gave me a nice pose for a picture. After a couple of days of watching him pretty much destroy the raised track and me having to rebuild it every ten minutes, I ordered clips to secure the raised tracks to one another. They are working great and he's not getting frustrated by having to play so carefully (this was actually not an issue with Brennan, but Tyler is used to the tracks at school that are glued down!)
While Tyler has been working on the railroad, Brennan continues to be busy with his Legos. He built this tree house in one LONG sitting. He was very excited to show off for the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment