Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Car Accident

Last Tuesday, while driving to work, I was rear ended by another vehicle. Thankfully, Brennan wasn't with me. We were driving at extremely low speeds on the Dulles toll road and the impact didn't feel bad, but my car suffered a decent amount of damage to the rear driver side. It's in the shop now and the estimate came in at approximately $4000 worth of damage. The other driver was at fault and it's going against her insurance with Geico. Geico makes it really easy; they have a one stop shop for the insurance adjuster, repair shop and rental, but my car won't be ready until late next week. Poor Toro.

4 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I'm so sorry you were in an accident, but yes -- thank God Brennan was not with you. Hope you get your car back sooner than expected.

Debbie said...

Glad you are ok!

Tuck and Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! I am happy you're okay.

Lexi Hutter said...

Glad you are OK!