Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub Baby in the Tub

Debby and I couldn't get the video posted from Oktoberfest a few weeks ago. I think the video file was too large. This is my second attempt at posting a video. Hopefully, this time, it will work. We are having a rainy, windy, cold day, so we are taking it easy today and hanging out at home. When Brennan was just a few weeks old, I wasn't sure if he liked his bath, but now that he's a little older, he is always happy and kicking and splashing around. Thought you might like this video from this morning's bath.

2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Bath time is fun! Brennan looks like he put on some pounds since I last saw him. :) He looks great -- and I love how he is so modest. Pog is right here; I don't need her seeing his parts. hahaha

Shannan & Wes said...

I haven't been on in a while and I'm just now catching up on all your blogs. Brennan is growing so fast and he is SOOOOOO CUTE! Just going off of all of the pics I've seen, I definitely see some Huszagh in him, but he sure does look like his daddy to me! I love the bath video so much - so precious. Bath time is so much fun - Samson loves bath time so much that after dinner, he rips off his clothes and runs straight to the tub yelling, "bath bath bath!". What is it with little boys and loving to be naked? Just wait... ;-) Your little Brennan is adorable and I'm REALLY enjoying your blogs. One of these days I'll get on my game and start a blog myself.