Kerry and Philip came to visit the last weekend in February. We had a pretty low key weekend - just hung around the house and spent some time at the mall. Kerry, as always, took lots of pictures and Brennan loved feeling like he was being followed by paparazzi. Kerry sent me the link to her pics, but I haven't taken the time to ask her to send the files to me - once I do, I'll get some photos posted!
Brennan and I had lunch with Alissa last Sunday, who we hadn't seen since December. It was great to see her and catch up.
I was looking through my February pictures and realized that I never posted about a visit we had with friends who live in Winchester. We had lunch with Ashley and Dave, while Claire and Brennan were having fun chewing on the play mat! I hadn't seen Ashley and Claire for months, so it was really nice to spend time together!

1 comment:
I love how he's so "talkative". :)
Post a Comment