We took the boys to Portrait Innovations on Saturday and it was our toughest appointment ever. We definitely should have gone before Tyler started walking! He did not want to stay in the portrait area at all. Every time he was set down on the canvas, he instantly got up and tried to walk away. To make matters worse, I think our photographer was the weakest we had ever had. Our past photographers had so much more personality and really engaged the kids. This time, she really lacked enthusiasm and took fewer pictures than I was used to. In the end, we got some good shots, but I was just disappointed with the experience over all. Here are a few favorites to share.







2 comments:
You sure did get some cute photos! Adorable! But I hear you -- we have had some really awesome photographers at PI and some not-so-engaging ones. It makes a huge difference.
I was very disappointed with Evan's birthday photos taken at P.I. in June. The photographer was this young guy who wasn't engaging at all. He'd literally move Evan into a different position and then say "Okay dude, smile" and snap the picture. Evan was a trooper but all of his smiles looked forced and his eyes weren't 'smiling' at all. I specifically asked for a female photographer when I took Dylan for his photo shoot (knowing I could avoid Mr. Non-Personality that way.) She tried really hard and we got better results but Dylan still wasn't very cooperative with her efforts. I may try Picture Place at the mall next year.
-Joanie
Post a Comment