Last week, Brennan was off for spring break. We stayed in town and felt like we had a LOT of things to do. There was quite a bit I needed to prepare for church on Easter Sunday, we had visitors coming into town for the weekend and we had a Good Friday potluck to attend. We were able to have some fun and get a lot done as well. We had a playdate at our house on Tuesday, so on Monday, no matter what, I had to grocery shop. The boys has swim lessons at 11:30 on Monday at their usual time, but then for spring break, I signed them up for swim camp, where they would take a lesson everyday at 1:30. Two swim lessons and a trip to the grocery store was too much for Tyler - he feel asleep in the cart.
We had a nice time with friends on Tuesday morning at our house and got a lot of work done around the house on Wednesday. On Thursday morning, we had a big group playdate with Brennan's preschool friends from last year at Algonkian Park. Most of the kids from preschool last year go to different elementary schools, so it had been a while since many of them had seen each other. It was a little chilly, but everyone had a nice time playing together!
We started Tyler in swim lessons a couple of weeks ago. He had been pleading to go. He kept saying, "I go to swim lessons, PLEEEASE." It was so cute and Brian just told me to go for it. I wanted to get some pictures, but my presence on the pool deck was very distracting for Tyler, so I couldn't really get a picture of him in action. Paul, Ernestine and Lenny came to visit for Easter. Brennan and Tyler loved "Baby Lenny" as they called him.
Last time we had seen Lenny, he wasn't walking yet, so it was fun to see him in action. We all went to church together in the morning. Once I got home, the boys set out to hunt for eggs.
Brennan was the main egg scout and loaded up, but also was very sweet to Tyler and Lenny and made sure he dropped eggs in their baskets as he filled his.
Tyler loved hunting for eggs.
Here is a nice shot of the Sunwabe-Thomas Family.
Lenny wasn't sure what to make of the egg hunt. The bucket started getting to be too much for him to carry, but he didn't want to let go of it.
Lenny's face in this picture was too funny to not share. It looks like he didn't know what to make of Brian's instructions!
Paul and Ernestine headed back to Pittsburgh and we got ready to host dinner that night. I didn't get a picture of our dinner company, but we had 12 around the table and it was a lovely time to spend with friends and celebrate Jesus' resurrection!

1 comment:
Lenny steals the show! He is one gorgeous boy! I am glad you had such a lovely Easter.
Post a Comment