Monday, April 28, 2014

Tyler's Art Show at KUC

It doesn't feel like that long ago that we were heading to the preschool for Brennan's first art show.  But, here we were on Friday, going for Tyler's!  He was very excited to show off his robot.  He kept saying in a robot voice, "I am a robot," while moving his arms in a robotic way.  When I asked him if he was going to eat me, he said, "No, I a nice robot."  Here he is with his robot.
He has two wonderful teachers: Ms. Amy and Ms. Laurie.
A moon with stars made by painting a bowl, then stomping on it before gluing it down.
The pig pen.
The race cars.  Tyler's is the one with the red car, second from the right on top.
Mice climbing on a hunk of cheese.
CD fish swimming in a sea of streamers.
We got a nice shot together in front of the scarecrows.  Unfortunately, Brian pulled his back out that morning at the gym and was in too much pain to join us.
One of Brennan's preschool friends was there to see her brother's artwork.  Brennan was happy to see her!
After visiting Brennan's former classrooms, we headed to the meeting hall for ice cream.  In the meeting hall, each class had done a hand-print exhibit.  Tyler's class did "little monsters," here is Tyler's:
It's been fun having Tyler go to school this year.  I can't believe we only have a month left.  He's definitely taken something from the experience and I think he's going to great in the MWF class next year!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Once again, those are great art projects!