The weather has finally been getting nice! It's been great to get outside. The boys and I were getting ready to head out and I let Zelda out the front door to potty. She saw the open car door and hopped right into the driver seat. I had to physically drag her out of the car!
Here's just a cute shot of Tyler.
On Friday, we had friends coming for dinner, but the weather was so nice and the boys wanted to play in water, so I put the sprinkler on for a bit. They boys had a great time playing in it.
Our friends, the Conleys, were over for dinner on Friday and brought the Pirate Fairy DVD. In order for everyone to get a comfy seat, we pulled out the sleeper. The kids thought it was a free for all and were jumping all over each other.
They finally settled into position for watching the movie.
Tyler didn't like having Felicity's feet by him though and decided to come cuddle next to Sharon instead. My friend, Sharon, watches Tyler for me on Thursday mornings and Tyler adores "Ms. Karen" as he says!
I missed most of the Pirate Fairy movie, since I took Zelda out for a walk and then made milkshakes for everyone, but Brennan gave it two thumbs up and wants to see it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Zelda is so cute!
You guys are so fun!!
Post a Comment