Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Shower Pictures to Share


I received the photos from my in-laws today and added about 28
pictures to the slide show. If you click on it, it will launch in a separate window and you will be able to see the pictures in a larger size. I thought I'd show you some of the hard work that went into creating the favors. There was an assembly line to put them together! They came out great! Thanks again Mom and Dad Huszagh & Pecorino for all of your hard work!


Here is a great shot of my mother-in-law, me, my mom, my sister, Debby, and sister-in-law, Kerry. I think we make one fine looking bunch! Brian and I know how fortunate we are to have so much love and support from our family and friends. My coworkers threw me a great shower at the office today. I'll write more about that later in the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I surely miss a great party! Megan you look awesome!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Everything looks awesome, and you really received some amazing gifts from what I could see. That's great. You look beautiful... but why does Brian look completely pissed off? :) See you soon!