
This weekend, Brian and I took our last trip before our little guy arrives. We headed up to Butler, PA, which is a Pittsburgh suburb, to visit Sara and Kenny McGee and their 11 week old baby girl, named Meghan. Meghan is absolutely adorable and a very good baby. I feel like she hardly cried all weekend, even at night, and we were in the room across the hall from the nursery. Sara and Kenny went to Alfred with Brian, but I've really enjoyed getting to know them over the last year. Kenny's mom babysat on Saturday, while

we went out to a nice dinner. And, Sunday, after getting an introduction to the Indy 500, and even a little
Nascar, Kenny (a.k.a Grill Master) made some great steaks. We did a lot of eating this weekend... I'm scared to hit the scale at my doctor
appointment tomorrow morning! Sara & Kenny, thanks for your hospitality this weekend, we had a
great time! We hope you'll make it down for a visit sometime later in the year!
Kenny gave Brian a glimpse of what new fatherhood had in store for him. Brian had fun holding Meghan and getting a little training, as Kenny would say! Brian declined to volunteer for diaper duty, but he won't be getting off the hook that easily when our little one arrives! I was getting some good kicks and movement on Sunday night, and Brian had fun feeling how active the little guy was!

No comments:
Post a Comment