
I had my 35 week appointment today. I am actually 35 weeks and 2 days today. So far, everything is looking good. I am going to the doctor every week now. My
fundal height is right on track at 35 centimeters. For anyone who doesn't know,
fundal height is the measurement in centimeters from the top of the pubic bone to the top of the uterus and it should approximately correspond to the number of weeks along you are. My blood pressure is good. My biggest problem has been heartburn and ankle/feet swelling at the end of a long day, but nothing that is causing my doctors to be concerned. As long as everything continues to go well, I plan to work up until the end and will not be sent for another ultrasound. Today, my doctor told me that if I go passed my due date, they will allow me to go up to 10 days late, trying to let nature take its course, but after that, they will induce. I am just focused on my due date and am hoping the baby comes right on time.
I am going tomorrow to interview a pediatrician, so hopefully all will go well and that'll be one less thing hanging over our heads!
3 comments:
megan, you're glowing! look at that beautiful baby-belly!!! i'm really enjoying the blogging and the pics. i can't wait for you to meet your little man face to face... you'll experience love like you've never experienced before. you think you love him now... just wait until you hold him for the first time! i'll be praying with you that he comes on time - i still remember the heartburn & swollen feet/ankles (or lack of ankles) all too well! god bless.
I am so glad I know you. You are an amazing person.
Megan, you look so pretty! Oh my gosh! I can't stop thinking at your pictures! I totally agree with Shannan! You'll experience love like you've never experienced before! I am so happy now that I can't even write anything more. I love you and I can't wait to hold the little man... BIG LOVE
Post a Comment