I started going to a new mom's group held at Loudon Hospital two weeks ago. One of the girls from our Lamaze class also goes and I've met a few other nice women there. Yesterday, we went and Brennan was all dolled up in his safari outfit from Nana. However, after taking the picture, I had to leave the shoes at home because his big feet were squeezed into them. His toes were pressing against the tip of the shoe! It's hard to believe how big he is getting. I can't wait to see what he'll weigh at his two month appointment on September 8.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Baby's First Movie
I started going to a new mom's group held at Loudon Hospital two weeks ago. One of the girls from our Lamaze class also goes and I've met a few other nice women there. Yesterday, we went and Brennan was all dolled up in his safari outfit from Nana. However, after taking the picture, I had to leave the shoes at home because his big feet were squeezed into them. His toes were pressing against the tip of the shoe! It's hard to believe how big he is getting. I can't wait to see what he'll weigh at his two month appointment on September 8.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see him. Love, Mai
I was wondering if those Mom & Me movie times were fun. Thanks for posting about it. I may have to check one out near me. Looking forward to our visit! :)
Post a Comment