Friday, August 29, 2008

Coasting into the weekend

I can't believe we're already heading into Labor Day Weekend... where did the summer go. I can't believe that I'll be heading back to work in 4 weeks.... lets not think about that for now!

Our friends, Shana and Greg, had a baby last week and their baby naming ceremony was on Wednesday night. I was a little worried about dragging Brennan out to Falls Church for a 6:30 event, since that's usually when he's fussy, and it was going to mess up his nighttime "routine" (I use the word loosely.) However, I was pleasantly surprised as he was pretty good at Shana's and then he slept through the night that evening! He was asleep by 10 PM and didn't wake up until 5:30! He is yet to repeat that, but it is good to know it's possible.

We went to another movie yesterday morning. This week, they were showing 'The House Bunny,' which was pure fluff, but entertaining enough! Brennan and his little buddy Jake cooperated enough for me and Shaara to get lunch at Coastal Flats afterwards. It's usually a little tricky for me to coordinate getting out of the house in the morning with Brennan when we need to be somewhere on time in the morning. I usually try to keep him happy and propped up in our bed watching Disney Channel or in the bouncy seat. The shot below is from one of my mornings where he was squirming around and wouldn't stay propped up!

2 comments: