Saturday, August 16, 2008
Sleep... at last!
From the title, you might think that Brennan slept through the night. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case, but Brian took the 2 AM feeding and I slept from 10 PM to 5 AM! I feel great this morning and have no idea why we didn't do this sooner! Alissa is coming to meet Brennan this afternoon and I'm looking forward to welcoming her while being well rested :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's awesome! I am happy to know you were able to rest! I will call you to plan our visit! Kylian is eager to meet benan (this is how he calls him). Talk to you soon! Give Brennan a big kiss from me. Hi Brian!
Isn't it amazing what some solid sleep can do for you?! I'm glad you got some much-deserved rest. We are already counting the days until we get to see you and Brian and get to meet Brennan.
Post a Comment