
I had plans of staying in today and getting a lot of laundry done, but Regina called around 9:45 this morning to see if Brennan and I were free for lunch since she had the day off from work. I am so glad she called because it turned out to be a gorgeous day! It must have been around 75 degrees and sunny. After having lunch in Reston at Cosi, we spent some time walking around the town center. I am really glad we left the house because we couldn't have asked for a nicer day!
This past weekend, Brian's parents were in town for a visit. Brennan did a lot of daytime sleeping. Caryl and I went to

Babies R Us and to the Amphora Diner for lunch on Saturday and he never even opened an eye. Thankfully, he still slept decently during the night. It's Gary's birthday today (Happy Birthday!) and we celebrated a little early with cake on Saturday. We had a really nice visit and should be getting web cams hooked up today (or this week) so that Grandma and Grandpa can see Brennan between visits.
Lastly... here is one of my favorite pictures from the recent batch of photos!
5 comments:
Megan! It's Meredith Saylor/Samson. I just found your blog through Regina's facebook. I had NO idea you had a baby. Congratulations on little Brennan! He's adorable. We should get together sometime. Email me - meredith_samson1@yahoo.com!
maybe this is a duplicate post - i dont see where my comment showed up, but I found your blog through Regina's facebook then blog. We have a babies just months apart - my daughter sophie was born 5-22! We must get together sometime soon. Email me and we'll set something up - meredith_samson1@yahoo.com!
Brennan is getting cuter and cuter each day. I can't wait to hold him. Love.
ahhh..too cute! - Cindy
Great photos! We love our webcams and hope you do too. We'll have to trade information, so we can call each other. :)
Post a Comment