Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lil' Mets Fan

Grandma and Grandpa Pecorino came to visit this weekend. They bought Brennan a few cute outfits, including these Mets pajamas. The T-shirt is from Uncle Pete. My Uncle Dave got Brennan a Red Sox onesie when he was first born that we finally put on him today for a photo, so we needed to counter-balance the Boston influence with Mets gear, so Brian got decked out in his gear for a NY fan photo.


We spent a few hours in Leesburg yesterday at a street festival. This weekend was perfect fall weather. It was cool in the shade, but perfect in the sun. It was nice to get outside and enjoy some fresh air. I don't know why I didn't take any pictures while we were out. After being out, Brennan was beat and took a nice nap when we got home. He's been fighting some congestion, so he's been a little off his usual schedule. I'm just trying to keep his nose clear and have been running the humidifier at night. Luckily, he hasn't been running a fever, but the poor little guy is a little uncomfortable these days.

2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Nothing against the Mets, but right now, I'm saying GO SOX! Brennan suddenly looks like a little boy. What happened to baby Brennan? We hope to see you guys again soon.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute in this outfit! Love you Brennan!