Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Fun with the Huszagh's

What a fun weekend! My parents, Debby and Debby's boyfriend, Ed, came for a visit. The weather was beautiful and we went to the Reston Town Center on Saturday afternoon for Oktoberfest. Brennan enjoyed hearing the traditional music. Debby got a great video of him laughing as we made him dance to the Chicken Dance. I need to get a copy of that video file so that I can post it on the blog.

On Saturday night, the guys watched the Penn State game. Ed brought Brennan a jersey, so he looked like a great little fan. He tried to cheer the game on with Brian and Ed.
Nana and Pop Pop (we are testing this name out for my dad) bought Brennan a new pair of shoes this weekend. You can see his cute little Robeez to the left with an octopus on them. The little green outfit was a gift from Jeff and Cindy Schulman, Alissa's parents.

4 comments:

Alissa B said...

Meg, he looks cute in the Schulman outfit! I sent the link to my parents to see.

Debbie said...

Megan: The picture of Brennan with Ed is priceless! Can't wait to meet him.

Debbie and Tuck

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Brennan gets cuter by the day!

Anonymous said...

Brennan is so adorable! I miss him already! Can't wait for the next visit, we will try to come over!