On Sunday, Brennan's first tooth broke through. It's still not big enough to actually photograph, but as it grows in, we'll be sure to post a shot. It makes me feel a little sad that he's getting teeth, soon I won't have that adorable toothless smile to look at anymore. But, I know I'll love each new phase as it comes. We have the doctor's okay to start solids other than cereal, so tomorrow, we're going for peas. I made a batch tonight in my new Beaba Babycook (thanks Mom!). I also made some zucchini for later in the week that I froze in an ice cube tray. I'll let you know how it goes!
Friday, January 9, 2009
6 Month Stats
We went to the doctor today for Brennan's 6 month well baby visit. He weighed 18 lb 8 oz (65%) and was 27 3/4 inches long (90%). Brian was disappointed that his weight percentile dropped since the last visit. He wants Brennan to be large... it's funny. But, I think long and lean is just fine! And, the doctor is pleased with his growth and overall development. We were in the Pirate Room today.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Too cute! We miss him so much. Brennan is becoming a MAN. We'll be coming over soon.
Post a Comment