Yes, this weekend was FRIGID! We stayed close to the house and spent a lot of time by the fireplace. Brian and I both had Monday off from work, and due to the inauguration madness, Brian had Tuesday off as well. It was nice to have some extra family time. We used the extra day to start cleaning out the basement, which has become a dumping ground for everything we don't know what to do with!
It was so exciting to see the inauguration events on TV yesterday. Many of my coworkers actually went down to the mall for the swearing-in ceremony, and the concert on Sunday. They were all impressed by the positive energy that filled the air. I feel hope for this nation as we begin the next 4 years with Obama at the helm, and hope that he will be able to fulfill at least some of his campaign promises.

2 comments:
I think Obama will be able to fulfill some of his campaign promises. (Of course, I'm not sure I want him to! :) ) He has so much support, and he really has brought an amazing spirit of "we can do it" and positivity that our nation has not seen in a LONG time. I can definitely get behind that! Brennan is so dang cute. Are you giving him cute vitamins or something?
You're so right baby, brrrr snow is cold! But I know one day, you will do snow balls!
Post a Comment