Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Love Jumping!

I initially did not want to get a jumperoo. I felt like it would just be another large plastic toy that would only be used for a few months, but that I would have to store for years to come for the next baby. I even turned down Grandpa Pecorino's offer to buy one for Brennan for Christmas. But, after seeing how much fun Mariah's girls had in their jumperoo, and noticing that Brennan has outgrown this stage of his excersaucer, but still loves jumping in it, I decided to bite the bullet. I bought one off of Craig's List for $30. The best part about doing it this way is that when he outgrows this item, I will not feel compelled to store it. I will gladly pass it along to someone else.

If you aren't sure what a jumperoo is, Brennan was happy to give this demonstration for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He really enjoyed it! Go Brennan