We took Brennan to Portrait Innovations on Sunday to get his 6 month photos taken. It's hard to believe 6 months has gone by. It's amazing how much Brennan has changed, he's really turning into a little boy. Portrait Innovations did a great job! They took over 100 photos in a number of different poses with different backgrounds. The staff was wonderful with Brennan and kept him smiling through most of the shoot. I had more than enough pictures to choose from. The prices were reasonable and they print the pictures there while you wait. I did get the photos on disc and will upload them to a slide show, but here are a few fun ones. Keep in mind that these are all uncropped, so there is more dead space in the pics below than in anything we ordered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I've heard good things about Portrait Innovations -- and those photos are PROOF. They are wonderful. How can you choose? Brennan is so dang cute! I hope we can plan a visit when we chat on Sunday.
Brennan is so cute! I agree Portrait Innovations did a good job! Love
Post a Comment