Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Improving at Eating

We have our highs and lows when it comes to Brennan and eating. Some days, he loves his oatmeal, but doesn't want to touch any vegetables. Other days, he only wants milk and snubs the cereal. On occasion, he even leaves 3-4 ounces of milk behind at feedings in daycare. I guess this can been expected as we venture into solid foods. However, we recently had a few exciting days that were all around good eats! Prior to this, the only vegetable he visibly enjoyed was butternut squash, but all of a sudden, he seemed happy to eat sweet potatoes (as seen in the video), carrots, zucchini and even peas! Yes, the peas surprised me because of the previous disdain he showed for them, but he all of a sudden, he was eating them like a champ! Hopefully, we'll continue on this trend!


1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Sweet potatoes are a hit in our house too! I think I'm going to have to buy some (whole ones, not pureed already) for the future. I love Brennan's smile.