Our first week at home went really well. I feel so free. It's amazing what it feels like to be off from work, without anything waiting for you back at an office. Brennan naps in the afternoon, so we made the most of our mornings. We stayed home a few days and played at home. We also went to the mall one day and while there, ran into a friend of mine who also stays at home with her daughter, who is Brennan's age. We will hopefully be seeing more of them in the coming weeks. We also went to storytime at the library. I am hoping to get into a workout routine, so on Wednesday, I tried Mommy Bootcamp, which is a pretty serious workout where you can bring your child with you. It took me a few days to recover from that class, but I think I will check it out again next week. The weather was moderate, so we got out and took a few walks and played outside a bit.
Brennan has been working on the jack-in-the-box (really, bear-in-the-box.) He has a tough time winding it through the whole song, but recently disovered how to pop it open without winding it at all.

3 comments:
How exciting!! Come back to mom's group! We meet every week still! Let me know if you need to know time and place.
That's really awesome for you and Brennan! I know you will enjoy spending more time together. (And yes, I'm horribly jealous!) Let's try to get together soon! I work from home on Thursdays so maybe we could meet up for lunch sometime, although I won't have Evan w/ me.
Ahhhh!! SO, SO , SO happy for you! Let's try to catch up soon!
Post a Comment