Sunday, January 31, 2010
Another Snow Day
We got another 5-6 inches of snow yesterday. What an unbelievable winter it has been! Brennan got some great snow gear for Christmas though, so this time, we were prepared. He had on his Spiderman snow boots from Nana and Baba, snow pants from Aunt Kerry and Uncle Philip and his sled from Grandma and Grandpa. He was so bundled that he had trouble walking. It reminded me of Ralphie in 'A Christmas Story.' If he fell over, he couldn't get up on his own. But, at least he was dry and warm!
Once out of the sled, he headed for dry ground in the garage and played with Brian's punching bag. He kept saying, "pow-pow" when he hit the bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brennan continues to grow more and more adorable. I don't know how it's possible. I enjoyed getting to speak on the phone with you, and I look forward to being able to do it a little more frequently since I won't have to try to schedule it on a Mon or Fri. :) We hardly have any snow at all. I'm jealous of yours.
Post a Comment