Monday, January 25, 2010
Christmas Gift Organization
Since getting back from Christmas, we've been working on integrating the gifts into the house. Brennan got a great new toy bin for the family room and a colorful play table with built-in storage. He's been working on figuring out his new puzzles and can complete the shapes puzzle on his own without any help.
While we keep a few books and toys in the family room, the basement is officially the playroom. Thanks everyone for giving Brennan such wonderful toys! We haven't had to buy him much ourselves since the family has been so generous with Brennan.

The Pecorinos got me Pottery Barn wall organizers from my Christmas wish list. I am hoping to be more organized in 2010! I didn't want to hang them on my plain, unpainted walls, so I went for a rich chocolate color to give a nice contrast to the organizers. Now, if we could only find a new vent cover. Apparently, the size vent cover needed is no longer carried in Home Depot or Lowes. Other than the gaping vent opening, I think the hallway looks pretty good now. And, the best part is that the mail is no longer piling up on the kitchen table! Mission accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment