Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Spring Is In The Air

We enjoyed a beautiful spring-like morning today. I was planning on going to the pool, but my neighbor stopped over to ask us to go on a walk and I realized that it wasn't even 80 degrees outside. We took a great walk and then came home to play in the sprinkler. Brennan was asking for the pool, but with a high of only 80 degrees today, I didn't think it was hot enough. We were comfortably playing in the sun. What a nice change from the mid- to high-nineties we've been experiencing.

While outside, we saw a bunny come darting across the street into our next door neighbor's yard. We see a lot of bunnies in our yard and neighborhood. Brennan always loves to chase after them, but I've never been able to get a good action shot to share here. Here is one bunny that was hiding from Brennan in the bushes.

When it was time to head in for lunch, I turned the sprinkler off and Brennan went over to inspect the situation. He had repositioned his hat all on his own. I thought it was pretty funny.

I wanted to share the photo below, which was taken on Saturday at the playground near Wegmans.

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I love the backwards hat!! :) So cute.