
Brennan and I went to Pittsburgh from Wednesday to Friday last week to visit the McGee's, who just had their second baby, Connor, in May. Brennan and Meghan, who is 4 months older, played pretty nicely together. You can see them here enjoying some time in the sprinkler. Brennan didn't seem too flustered by me holding Connor, but did like to gently poke at his toes and legs. He ended up taking quite an interest in Meghan's baby doll, helping feed her and change her diaper.

Brennan loved and feared the McGee dogs, Ike and Reagan. He wanted them to lick him, but then he would want them to get away from him. The dogs handled his push-pull approach pretty well.

Kenny gave Sara and I a little break from the kids on Thursday so that we could go for pedicures (Thanks, Kenny!) I couldn't completely remove the red-eye from this picture, but I thought it was too cute with Brennan, Kenny and baby Connor. Sara and Kenny, thanks for having us, we had a great time!
1 comment:
That is a hysterical photo of the pups! Can you send me that? We, too, had a great time. I have some photos for you too!
Post a Comment