This year, my Christmas Shopping has felt both effortless and endless. For the most part, I've known what I wanted to buy, which makes the shopping part easy. But, Brennan isn't up for a full day shopping spree, so I've only been getting one to two gifts per outing. I feel like all we've been doing is shopping. We had to go to the Fair Oaks area late last week and got a later start than intended. Lunch time was approaching, so I decided to pop into Fair Oaks Mall to grab something to eat. I knew they had a kid's play area, although we had never been before, so I figured it would give Brennan a chance to have a little fun.
The play area had a Looney Toons theme. Brennan had a fun time. His favorite thing was the train, which he constantly climbed in and out of.

He also liked the slides, but was having trouble climbing up them in his socks.

Once I took those socks off, he was able to get a better grip and climb up the slides.
No comments:
Post a Comment