We went to our neighbor's Christmas party on Saturday night. Brian won a big bowl of candy, that included some very large lollipops, by guessing how many pieces of candy were in a glass Christmas Tree container. Brennan was very intrigued by the large round lollipop in the bowl and I let him give it a try yesterday. He enjoyed it while it lasted, but he didn't get too far before it fell on the floor and broke into pieces. I wasn't too sad to see it go! He was a sticky mess!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Giant Lollipop
We went to our neighbor's Christmas party on Saturday night. Brian won a big bowl of candy, that included some very large lollipops, by guessing how many pieces of candy were in a glass Christmas Tree container. Brennan was very intrigued by the large round lollipop in the bowl and I let him give it a try yesterday. He enjoyed it while it lasted, but he didn't get too far before it fell on the floor and broke into pieces. I wasn't too sad to see it go! He was a sticky mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment