Here is Brian carrying the tree up to the cashier.
After buying the tree, we grabbed some lunch before heading home. Brennan kept making his "happy face," which is something quite silly to look at. I thought this picture was very cute of him and Brian making a happy face at each other.
When we got the tree home, Brennan wanted to help with every step in the process - from untying the tree to carrying it into the house. He was also very excited about unwrapping the ornaments (we only suffered one break.)
We bought a white pine tree, which has long, soft needles, which I thought would be better for Brennan. The tree is a little funny looking though and I'm not sure if we'll go this route again. Overall though, it looks fine and its helped to get us into the holiday spirit.

1 comment:
The tree looks great! I hope to get a real one next year.
Post a Comment