Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Brennan's 3 Year Stats

Brennan had his 3 year check-up today. He weighed 36 pounds (86%) and was 40.25 inches tall (96%.) Thankfully, there were no shots, so it was a peaceful appointment. He willingly allowed the nurse to listen to his heart beat and check his blood pressure. He was also well behaved for the doctor and let her check him out without a fight.Brian was still off work today, so he came to the appointment with us. While waiting for the doctor to return with Brennan's health form for preschool, Brennan climbed up on Brian's shoulders. I asked him to smile, but all he would do is make sad or other silly faces at me. While on the subject of doctor's visits, Brennan had his dentist appointment last week. Brian took him and he did great. He allowed the dentist to perform a full cleaning with the electric brush. I was very proud of him!

1 comment:

Sara said...

The kids are growing up so quickly! I can't believe it. Brennan really is tall -- WOW.